New Beginnings for Old Adventures

Starting to work again on a curriculum set for Differentiated Instruction for KDP University. My friend and fellow Kadelpian and I have teamed up to work together and share our knowledge and passion for the topic, while embarking on a journey of writing a curriculum set for the very first time. 
I'm eager to continue exploring my writing and publishing on various topics in education, so hopefully this will be a success for us. 
Admittedly we had to shelve the material for a while due to other commitments and time constraints, but now we are energized and ready to strike the match under our work again. 
When laying the groundwork, there are many things that worry me about the process, such as resources, and just like differentiated instruction for students should meet all of their learning needs, I wish to meet the needs for all the teachers that will view our course. 
Feeling inspired, anxious, and motivated. 
Let's keep moving! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teacher Leadership: A New Opportunity

Through the Telescope

Final Countdown 2...